Moving Pets Abroad
At Compas we understand that pets are part of the family. We want your loved ones to arrive safe, healthy and happy at the new destination. It is not a problem to move pet overseas, although some exotic animals might be prohibited in some countries. Relocating a pet can be a complex process, requiring special customs documents, health checks, vaccinations and more. Compas is your partner for proper guidance.
Our number one priority is your pet’s safety and comfort.
Full Door-To-Door Pet Relocation
- Paperwork for the international transfer
- Arrangements for quarantine requirements
- IATA approve cage
- Pick up of your pet at home
- Booking of the most direct flight option
- A health check prior to the international flight
- Flights with temperature control so the pets travel comfortably
We only collaborate with supplier IPATA, the International Pet Animal and transportation Association which ensures that the pet travel is done as safe as possible.